Welcome to P&L Accounts, the forward thinking accountants in Briport.
Using the latest technology along with competitively priced fixed fee all inclusive packages, we are able to offer a lot more than your average accountant.
What makes us different
- Easy to use, online accounting software Xero, with automatic bank feeds to make your life easier
- Our assistance to help you with your records every step of the way
- Your records are always up to date, and with multi user access we can see if they are not and give you extra help when you need it
- You can call on our financial expertise at any time, we are a phone call or email away at no extra charge
- We will visit you at your convenience including evenings and weekends
- No surprise bills guarantee, fees are agreed upfront and payable monthly
- Forward looking services available – make your business take off
- Charity accounts and Independent Examination service available too
Traditionally you give your accountant your bookkeeping records after the year end. A few weeks later receive your accounts, a tax bill and their invoice. You may also have a meeting with your accountant to discuss your accounts and tax. By this time it is too late to make any difference or implement tax planning measures.
P&L Accounts are different. Because we use cloud technology we can work with you throughout the year. We help with your records so they are accurate, up to date and provide real value to you, while making it as easy as possible. The advantages are so great we will set you up, train you and convert your existing bookkeeping records all free of charge.
Although we advocate the cloud, some people would prefer to use the bookkeeping packages they are familiar with and that is fine by us too. We have a wealth of experience in all the leading software including Sage, Quickbooks, VT Transaction+ and TAS.
All our accounts package prices are fixed. You are able to select the level of service you require to suit your business and budget. Our fees are payable monthly rather than one lump sum to help with your cash flow. In keeping with our easy no nonsense approach, our monthly fees include everything you need, right through to profit enhancing forward planning. With no hidden extras you will know exactly how much your annual accountancy bill will be from the day you join us.
We also know how tough it can sometimes be to make time to see your accountant during office hours, so we will come to you, including evenings and weekends at no extra charge.
Bridport Accountants serving Dorset, Devon and Somerset.
Although we are accountants in Bridport, you can benefit from the advantages of our accounting and tax services if you are in Axminster, Dorchester, Lyme Regis, Weymouth, Yeovil, Chard, Honiton or even further afield.
We will visit you wherever you are at no extra charge at a time convenient with you including evenings and weekends.
You’re in safe hands
As Silver Xero Certified Accountants, this means we have proved our expertise to Xero and can provide you with the high quality advice you should expect from your accountant.
We are also members of the Bridport Business Chamber of Trade and Commerce, helping support other local businesses and community.